Servings and Ingredients
|4||(4 oz each) Hy-Vee Cool Chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|4 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Dijon mustard, divided|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee baking mix|
|1 lbs.||small red potatoes, cut into fourths|
|1||large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|1||medium onion, cut into 8 wedges|
|Hy-Vee cooking spray|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee paprika|
|½||head of lettuce, torn|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-by-13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons mustard, then coat with baking mix. Place one chicken breast in each corner of pan.
- Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion in medium-sized mixing bowl and add remaining 2 tablespoons mustard. Mix until vegetables are coated.
- Place vegetables in center of 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Spray chicken and vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with cheese and paprika.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, stirring vegetables after 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and the internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. Serve with lettuce salad.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 890mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 31g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 110%
Adapted from Betty Crocker's Cooking for Two.