Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||Azteca Fajita size flour tortillas, warmed|
|2||(16 oz each) cans refried beans|
|3 c.||fresh guacamole|
|2 c.||shredded Monterrey Jack cheese|
|3 c.||shredded cooked chicken|
|Salsa, sour cream or queso, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease two large baking sheets generously with cooking spray.
- Lay out a tortilla on a flat workspace.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of refried beans in a line down the middle of the tortilla.
- Top with 2 to 3 tablespoons of guacamole, followed by a sprinkle of cheese and topped with a few pieces of chicken.
- Roll up the tortilla to form the taquito and place it on the greased baking sheet, seam-side down.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients until all taquitos are prepared.
- Mist the tops of the tortillas with baking spray to make them extra crispy.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the tortillas are crispy. Remove and serve immediately. Serve with salsa, sour cream or queso, if desired.
420 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 990mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 26g
Azteca Foods, Inc.