Servings and Ingredients
|4 lbs.||Hormel spare ribs|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee Select red wine vinegar|
|1||(18 oz) bottle chipotle barbecue sauce|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee honey|
|1 tsp.||red pepper flakes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ribs in a 10-by-14-inch baking dish. Stir together vinegar and water. Pour over ribs.
- Bake ribs uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, honey and red pepper flakes. Reserve half for serving.
- Remove ribs from cooking liquid. Discard liquid.
- Grill ribs over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning ribs once.
- Baste ribs generously with barbecue sauce and grill 8 minutes. Turn ribs, baste again with barbecue sauce and grill 8 minutes.
- Serve ribs with remaining barbecue sauce.
770 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 54g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 990mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 41g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%