Servings and Ingredients
|3 lbs.||country-style pork ribs|
|1||(12 oz) bottle chili sauce|
|½ c.||chopped onion|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|⅛ tsp.||hot pepper sauce|
|¼ tsp.||grated orange rind|
- Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Cover with foil. Roast at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil and pour off drippings.
- Meanwhile, combine chili sauce, onion, honey, margarine, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce in saucepan. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Stir in orange rind. Set aside.
- Brush sauce on ribs. Roast uncovered 30 minutes.
- Brush with sauce again. Roast 20 to 30 minutes longer or until ribs are very tender.
- Serve any remaining sauce with ribs.
750 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 50g
- Cholesterol: 165mg
- Sodium: 1730mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 39g
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 10%