Servings and Ingredients
|4 lbs.||country-style pork ribs|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|½ c.||chopped celery|
|1 tbsp.||Liquid Smoke flavoring|
|2 clove(s)||garlic, crushed|
|1 tsp.||lemon pepper|
|¾ c.||barbecue sauce|
- Place ribs in a large kettle.
- Add water to cover the ribs.
- Add onion, celery, rosemary, bay leaves, Liquid Smoke, garlic and lemon pepper.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Drain off liquid and discard it (including bay leaves).
- Place ribs in a 2-quart roaster pan. Cover ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Cover pan and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Either bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or grill over charcoal until heated through, basting with barbecue sauce.
510 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 26g
- Cholesterol: 195mg
- Sodium: 540mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 59g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 10%