Cashew Nut Drop Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||butter or margarine, softened|
|1 c.||brown sugar, packed|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|1 c.||sour cream|
|1 tsp.||baking powder|
|½ tsp.||baking soda|
|1 c.||chopped salted cashews|
|½ c.||butter or margarine|
|2 c.||powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray or line with silicone liners.
- Beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and sour cream. Stir in baking powder, baking soda and flour. Fold in cashews.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove cookies and cool on wire racks.
- To make frosting, cook 1/2 cup butter or margarine in a saucepan until lightly browned. Remove pan from heat. Stir in powdered sugar and milk. If necessary, add more milk to make icing smooth and creamy. Frost cooled cookies.