Raisin Drop Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|½ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee baking powder|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|2 c. Hy-Vee Honey Nut Tasteeos cereal|
|1 c. Hy-Vee raisins|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter and sugars in bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon in separate bowl. Add to butter mixture, mix well.
- Stir in cereal and raisins until well combined.
- Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 1 minute before removing to racks to cool.
70 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Honey-Nut Tasteeos cereal box.