Salted Nut Roll Bars
Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||yellow cake mix|
|½ c.||butter, melted|
|3 c.||miniature marshmallows|
|1||(12 oz) pkg peanut butter chips|
|½ c.||light corn syrup|
|2 c.||salted peanuts|
|2 c.||Rice Krispies cereal|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and egg. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Top with marshmallows. Bake an additional 3 minutes.
- Microwave peanut butter chips, corn syrup, butter and vanilla until melted. Stir and combine with peanuts and Rice Krispies. Spread over marshmallows in pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.