Servings and Ingredients
|2 tbsp.||Mrs. Dash Classic Italiano Seasoning Blend, divided|
|1 tbsp.||olive oil|
|4||(4 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|2 c.||fresh broccoli florets|
|1||small red pepper, seeded, sliced thin|
|1 c.||fat-free chicken broth|
|4 oz.||reduced-fat cream cheese|
|8 oz.||uncooked bowtie pasta|
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash® Classic Italiano. Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken, add broccoli, red pepper, remaining Mrs. Dash® Classic Italiano, and broth to skillet.
- Cook, covered over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken to vegetable mixture, cook for 1 minute.
- Cut room temperature cream cheese into small pieces.
- Remove chicken and vegetable mixture from heat, add cream cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta.
- Add pasta to chicken mixture and toss to serve.
447 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 39g