Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. carrots, peeled and thinly sliced diagonally|
|½ lbs. fresh green beans, ends removed|
|3 medium potatoes, thinly sliced diagonally|
|5 tsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil, divided|
|4 ice cubes|
|½ c. Mrs. Dash mesquite grille marinade|
|4 (5 oz each) bacon-wrapped beef sirloin fillet|
|½ large sweet onion, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee brown sugar|
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Divide carrots, green beans and potatoes into 4 portions. Cut 4 pieces of foil large enough to wrap vegetable portions; spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place vegetables on foil; top each with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 ice cube. Wrap sides of foil together, sealing all sides. Grill 35 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, spread marinade over bacon-wrapped sirloin fillets; marinate 10 minutes. Discard used marinade and grill fillets 10 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, for caramelized onions, heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and brown sugar; cook, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are caramelized and most of liquid is evaporated. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Top each fillet with caramelized onions and serve over 1 packet of vegetables.
630 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 30g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Protein: 37g
Vitamin A 390%
Vitamin C 50%
Hy-Vee Seasons Health 2010.