Perfectly Grilled Sirloin Steak
Only three ingredients are used to create this flavorful steak. Follow our instructions to make sure it is grilled to mouth-watering perfection.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(12 oz) boneless sirloin steak|
|½ tsp.||sodium-free meat tenderizer|
|2 tsp.||Grill Mates Montreal steak seasoning|
Things To Grab
- Cutting board or serving platter
- Aluminum foil
- Season both sides of steak with tenderizer and steak seasoning. Let steak rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill directly over heat for 5 minutes. Turn steak and grill an additional 5 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steak from grill and place on cutting board or serving platter. Loosely place a piece of aluminum foil over steak. Rest for 5 minutes.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 125mg
- Sodium: 780mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 50g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%