Angel Food Cake Roll
Servings and Ingredients
|Hy-Vee waxed paper|
|1 packet(s)||Hy-Vee angel food cake mix|
|Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|2 sheet(s)||Hy-Vee paper towels|
|⅔ c.||Hy-Vee red raspberry jam or jelly|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
- Mix angel food cake according to directions. Pour into jelly roll pan. Bake approximately 20 to 25 minutes until golden and top springs back to touch.
- Remove from oven. Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan, and invert on paper towels generously sprinkled with powdered sugar. Carefully remove waxed paper. Trim off stiff edges of cake. While cake is hot, carefully roll cake and paper towel from narrow end. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Unroll cake; remove towel. Beat jelly or preserves slightly with fork to soften. Spread over cake. Re-roll the cake and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Optional directions: Cut jelly roll in half before spreading jam and use two different flavored jams. This will give you two desserts. Flavors to try: black raspberry, cherry or strawberry.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%