Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10 oz) tube Hy-Vee pizza dough|
|1 c.||spinach leaves|
|½||medium red onion, thinly sliced|
|1||small red pepper, thinly sliced|
|1 ½ c.||thick-sliced mushrooms|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
|¼ c.||crumbled feta cheese|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese|
|1||Roma tomato, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pizza dough from tube and stretch to cover a round 13-inch pizza pan.
- Layer spinach, onion, pepper and mushrooms to within 1-inch from crust edge.
- Sprinkle with seasoning, feta cheese and mozzarella cheese. Top with tomato slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
280 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 10%