When roasting veggies, go ahead and make a double batch. That way you have extras for topping salads or scrambling into eggs for breakfast.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||broccoli florets|
|½ c.||drained quartered artichoke hearts|
|½||small yellow squash, thinly sliced|
|1||medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced|
|1 tsp.||plus 1/4 tsp Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil, divided|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|Hy-Vee salt, to taste|
|1||prepared whole-wheat pizza crust|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee part-skim ricotta cheese|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan|
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine broccoli, artichokes, squash, bell pepper, 1 teaspoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan, tossing to coat vegetables. Season with salt. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Combine ricotta and minced garlic; spread over hot pizza crust. Top with roasted vegetable mixture and Parmesan.
- Brush remaining olive oil over pizza crust. Place on baking pan and bake 3 to 4 minutes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 550mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 16g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 130%
Hy-Vee Seasons Healthy Living Recipes Cookbook, Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.