Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10 oz) tube Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza dough|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee pizza sauce|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee 2% shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 ½ c.||chopped spinach|
|¼ c.||chopped fresh basil|
|1 c.||sliced cherry tomatoes|
|1 c.||sliced fresh mushrooms|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spray a 14-by-14-inch piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on the foil. Press out dough to form a large 12-by-9 inch rectangle.
- Place on the grill. Cover grill and cook for 3 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from grill and flip the dough on the aluminum foil.
- Spread sauce over grilled side and top with cheese, spinach, basil, tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic.
- Return to grill and cook, covered, an additional 4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 680mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 11g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%