Twice-Baked Potato Bites
Servings and Ingredients
|6 small red potatoes|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee French onion dip|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter or margarine|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee milk|
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Cut potatoes in half. If necessary, cut thin slice from bottom of potato halves to level. Scoop out center of cooked potatoes, leaving 1/8-inch shell. Place scooped-out potato in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients; mash until smooth. Salt potato shells if desired. Spoon potato mixture into shells. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.
- Garnish with Hy-Vee bacon bits, green onions, cheese, or paprika.