Servings and Ingredients
|8||chicken drumsticks (about 2 1/2 pounds total)|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee canola oil|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|¼ c.||LaChoy teriyaki sauce and marinade|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee honey|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|Sriracha sauce, if desired|
|Chopped parsley and sesame seeds, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a glass baking dish, toss chicken drumsticks with oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder and sriracha sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer vigorously until thickened and slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and coat with teriyaki-honey mixture. Continue baking chicken for 10 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Top chicken with parsley and sesame seeds before serving, if desired.
420 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 215mg
- Sodium: 850mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 49g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of August 10, 2016.