Servings and Ingredients
|1 medium spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|2 clove(s) garlic, minced|
|1 (26 oz) jar Hy-Vee garden spaghetti sauce|
|1 (4 oz) can That's Smart mushroom stems and pieces, drained and divided|
|2 c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with a thin layer of cooking spray.
- Place squash halves cut-side-down on the baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray and sauté onion and garlic until golden.
- Stir spaghetti sauce into onion and garlic mixture. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes over medium heat to thicken the sauce.
- Remove squash strands with a fork, reserving the shells. Layer each half with a layer of sauce, a layer of spaghetti squash strands, a layer of mushrooms and a layer of cheese.
- Repeat layers until the shells are filled. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
280 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 990mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 10g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 70%