Spaghetti Squash Toss
Servings and Ingredients
|1||medium spaghetti squash|
|1 ½ c.||fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|1 c.||sliced fresh mushrooms|
|2 c.||cubed peeled zucchini|
|1||(14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee Italian diced tomatoes, drained|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee lite Italian dressing|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Pierce squash 6 to 8 times with a sharp knife. Place on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Turn squash; cook another 7 minutes. Remove from microwave, cover with an inverted bowl and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, mushrooms and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli mixture, diced tomatoes, salt and Italian dressing.
- Halve squash lengthwise; remove seeds. Using a fork, separate squash into strands. Stir into broccoli mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
70 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 30%