Raspberry-Dark Chocolate Delights (Get Cooking)
Servings and Ingredients
|⅓ c. Zoet premium Belgian Dark 57% cacao chocolate pieces|
|1 (1.90 oz) pkg Athens pre-baked mini fillo shells|
|1 container Hy-Vee non-fat raspberry Greek yogurt|
|15 fresh raspberries|
- Coarsely chop dark chocolate bar into chocolate chip-size pieces. Melt chocolate pieces on HIGH in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until melted. Spoon approximately 1/2 teaspoon chocolate in bottom of each fillo shell, spreading up onto sides of shell. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry Greek yogurt into fillo shells. Top each shell with a raspberry.
- Drizzle melted chocolate onto top of raspberry yogurt mixture for garnish.
- Pineapple: Instead of raspberry Greek yogurt, use 2% pineapple Greek yogurt. Top with fresh pineapple slice instead of raspberries.
- Blueberry: Use non-fat blueberry Greek yogurt instead of raspberry. Top with fresh blueberries.
- Pomegranate: Try non-fat pomegranate Greek yogurt topped with a few pomegranate seeds, instead of raspberry yogurt and raspberries.
- Honey: Try non-fat honey Greek yogurt topped with walnut or almond pieces.
- Note: Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of all variations for a garnish.
45 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee dietitians, KCCI-TV recipe, February 13, 2016, Hy-Vee HealthMarket, October 2011.