Mini Fruit Pies (Get Cooking)
Servings and Ingredients
|2||(15 oz each) boxes Hy-Vee refrigerated ready-to-bake pie crust, softened according to package directions|
|⅔ c.||chopped Hy-Vee apple pie filling|
|⅔ c.||Hy-Vee cherry pie filling|
|⅔ c.||Hy-Vee blueberry pie filling|
|1 c.||heavy whipping cream|
|¼ c.||mascarpone cheese|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Carefully unroll pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-1/4-inch round cutter, cut rounds out of the crusts. Gently press rounds into ungreased mini muffin tins. Fill each pie with about 2 to 3 teaspoons filling each. If desired, use leftover pie dough to create strips for the top of each pie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges of the pie are light brown. Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Top cooled pies with mascarpone whipped cream.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, December 11, 2015