Fresh Berry Peach Crostata (Get Cooking)
Servings and Ingredients
|4 oz.||Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|4 tbsp.||plus 1 tsp Hy-Vee sugar, divided|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|1||Hy-Vee refrigerated pie crust|
|½ c.||fresh raspberries|
|½ c.||fresh blueberries|
|½ c.||fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed|
|1 tsp.||lemon zest|
|1||large egg, beaten|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy; set aside.
- Unroll refrigerated pie crust on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a 5-inch circle in the middle of the pie crust.
- In a bowl, toss raspberries, blueberries, peaches, lemon zest, 2 tablespoons sugar and flour until combined. Arrange on pie crust, leaving a 2- to 3-inch margin.
- Fold edges of pastry over fruit, pleating or crimping edges as desired. Brush crust lightly with beaten egg and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove crostata from baking sheet to cool until serving time. Drizzle with honey and cut into 6 slices.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 8%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, May 6, 2016.