Berry and Peach Crostata
Never mind impressing friends and family, you'll impress yourself with this rustic fruit-filled crostata. It's easier than pie. And no less delicious.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||Hy-Vee ready-to-bake 9-inch pie crust|
|¾ c.||fresh or frozen raspberries|
|¾ c.||fresh or frozen blueberries|
|¾ c.||fresh or frozen sliced peaches|
|2 tbsp.||plus 1 tsp Hy-Vee sugar, divided|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On floured baking parchment, roll out pastry into 12-inch circle. Transfer parchment and pastry to baking sheet.
- Arrange fruit in center of pastry, leaving a 2- to 3-inch margin. Sprinkle fruit with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Fold edges of pastry over fruit, pleating or crimping edges as desired. Brush crust lightly with water and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove crostata and parchment from baking sheet to cool until serving time. Cut into 6 slices.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2011.