Pistachio-Crusted Chicken with Green Beans
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. shelled pistachios, finely chopped|
|½ c. Hy-Vee panko bread crumbs|
|¾ tsp. Hy-Vee salt, divided|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee black pepper|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/4 pounds total)|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee honey mustard|
|½ lbs. fresh green beans|
|½ c. Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee yellow mustard|
|⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper|
|Fresh tarragon, for garnish|
|Additional Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine pistachios, panko, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Brush honey mustard onto both sides of chicken breasts. Coat chicken, one piece at a time, with pistachio mixture. Transfer to prepared baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook beans in lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small saucepan, combine yogurt, yellow mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt and cayenne pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Serve chicken with green beans topped with yogurt-mustard sauce. If desired, garnish chicken with tarragon and sprinkle additional black pepper on green beans.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 34g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%
Hy-Vee Seasons Health 2015, Reciplease! on HSTV.com.