Orange Breakfast Rolls
Servings and Ingredients
|12||Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold|
|¼ c.||melted butter|
|1||grated orange rind|
|2 tbsp.||orange juice|
|1 c.||powdered sugar|
- Mix grated orange rind with sugar. Cut rolls in half and place in 12-inch deep-dish pizza pan or 9-by-13-inch baking pan sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour melted butter over rolls. Sprinkle with rind/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice and 1 cup powdered sugar. Mix until thin. Drizzle glaze over pull-aparts.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 189mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 3g