Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||margarine, softened|
|8 to 9 c. sifted flour|
|4 packet(s)||dry yeast|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, water and margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring frequently, until warm.
- In separate large bowl, mix 4-1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast. Add milk mixture. Beat 2 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in more flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead 5 minutes. Shape into rolls. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until done.