Potato Bread Rolls
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c. warm potato water (105 to 115 degrees)*|
|1 packet(s) dry yeast|
|⅔ c. sugar|
|⅔ c. margarine, softened|
|2 large eggs|
|1 c. warm mashed potatoes|
|7 to 7-1/2 c. flour, as needed|
- In large bowl, stir together potato water and yeast. Beat in sugar, margarine, eggs and mashed potatoes.
- Beat in half of flour until smooth. Stir in the rest of the flour. Cover and let rise.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Form into rolls. Let rise again.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, checking often.
- *Save the water from boiling the potatoes when making mashed potatoes.