Ooh La La Crepes!
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|3 tbsp. water|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
- With an electric mixer, blend all ingredients together until smooth, about 30 seconds. Cover and let rest for at least 1 hour. If batter is stored for longer than 1 hour and up to 24 hours, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat a 6-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir batter if separated. Lift skillet from heat and pour in 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting and rotating skillet to spread batter evenly. Return to heat and cook until top is almost dry and edges have begun to brown, about 1 minute.
- Using spatula to loosen, flip crepe carefully using fingers; continue to cook until lightly browned, about 15 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter, continuing to coat pan with non-stick cooking spray as needed.
- If serving immediately, crepes can be covered with foil and kept warm in 200˚ F oven. If serving later, wrap in plastic wrap and store in zip-top plastic bag for up to 3 days.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%