Brownies a la Mode
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (19.8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee deluxe fudge brownie mix|
|½ c. Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|¼ c. water|
|3 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|vanilla or peppermint stick ice cream|
|Hy-Vee chocolate syrup|
- Prepare brownies as directed.
- Spread batter in 2 lightly greased 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool thoroughly.
- Cut each into 8 pie shaped wedges.
- To serve, top each with a scoop of vanilla or peppermint stick ice cream. If desired, drizzle chocolate sauce of ice cream.