Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. plus 2 tbsp butter, divided|
|1 c. water|
|3 tbsp. cocoa|
|2 c. flour|
|3 ½ c. granulated sugar, divided|
|½ tsp. salt|
|½ c. plus 1/3 cup milk, divided|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1 ½ c. chocolate chips|
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup butter, water and cocoa to a boil. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour, 2 cups sugar and salt. Mix completely.
- Add eggs, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla and baking soda. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 12-by-18-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on rack before frosting.
- To make frosting, bring 1-1/2 cups sugar, 2 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup milk to a boil. Remove from heat. Immediately stir in chocolate chips. When chips melt completely, pour over cooled brownies.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%