Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10 oz) pkg vanilla baking chips|
|1 ¼ c.||all-purpose flour|
|¾ c.||white sugar|
|½ c.||chopped pecans|
|1 ½ c.||powdered sugar|
|3 tbsp.||margarine, softened|
- Heat vanilla chips and 1/2 cup margarine in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, just until melted. Mixture may appear curdled. Let cool.
- Stir in flour, white sugar, pecans, 1 teaspoon vanilla, salt and eggs. Spread in greased and floured 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before topping with vanilla glaze.
- To make vanilla glaze, mix together powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons margarine, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.