Servings and Ingredients
|1 (21.5 oz) pkg brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on package|
|1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|2 tbsp. margarine, softened|
|1 tbsp. cornstarch|
|1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|1 can(s) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray at 9-by-13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread in prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, margarine and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top is light brown.
- Spread canned frosting on cooled bars.