Mini Egg Calzones
Servings and Ingredients
|8 piece(s)||Canadian bacon or ham, diced|
|3 tbsp.||cooked chopped onion|
|3||to 4 eggs, hard-cooked, peeled and chopped|
|6||to 9 tbsp low-sodium chicken broth|
|¼ c.||grated Cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine bacon, onion, garlic powder, hard-cooked eggs, broth and cheese. Set aside.
- Flatten biscuits, making them as thin as possible, 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch thick.
- Place a small heaping of the bacon/egg mixture in the center of each biscuit. Fold biscuit over filling and press to seal. Place biscuits on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 12 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
Hy-Vee Employee Cookbook, Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.