Homemade Orange Granola
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c. old fashioned oats|
|1 c. chopped walnuts|
|½ c. sliced almonds|
|¼ c. sunflower or pumpkin seeds|
|1 ½ tsp. cinnamon|
|1 c. 100% orange juice, divided|
|3 tbsp. canola oil|
|2 tbsp. honey|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|½ c. dried cranberries|
Things To Grab
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Slowly drizzle in 1/3 cup orange juice; stir well to evenly coat the oatmeal mixture. Repeat twice more, stirring after each addition of 1/3 cup orange juice.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey and vanilla; stir well to combine. Slowly drizzle over the oatmeal mixture; stir well to coat.
- Spread oatmeal mixture on prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to evenly brown the granola.
- Remove from oven and stir in cranberries.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin D 0%
adapted from www.floridacitrus.org.