Servings and Ingredients
|5 c. uncooked Hy-Vee old-fashioned oats|
|1 c. steel-cut oats|
|1 c. Hy-Vee almond slivers|
|1 c. Hy-Vee coconut|
|1 (6 oz) pkg Hy-Vee dried apricots, chopped|
|½ c. almond oil|
|½ c. Hy-Vee honey|
|¾ tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oatmeal, steel-cut oats, almonds, coconut and apricots. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond oil, honey and cinnamon; add to oat mixture and stir well.
- Place granola in a greased pan and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour, stirring granola every 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in airtight container.
- Serve granola with low-fat yogurt, fresh fruit or skim milk.
320 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket, April 2009.