Chef's Tip: Serve with oranges.
Servings and Ingredients
|4||medium Hy-Vee russet potatoes|
|1||(12 oz bag) Hy-Vee Steam Quick broccoli florets|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee diced cooked ham|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese|
|Hy-Vee cracked black pepper, to taste|
|Hy-Vee light sour cream, optional|
|1 lbs.||Cara Cara oranges|
- Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a fork. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Cook on HIGH power 5 minutes; flip potatoes and cook another 5 minutes or until potato is soft. Remove from microwave and set aside.
- Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, stir together hot broccoli, ham and shredded cheddar. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and mash the insides slightly with a fork. Divide broccoli mixture evenly among each potato. If desired, top with sour cream.
- Serve with orange slices.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 760mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 57g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 170%
Hy-Vee Seasons Health 2013.