Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18 oz) can Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup|
|1 tsp.||gluten-free soy sauce, such as San-J|
|dash(es)||ground black pepper|
|4 c.||Hy-Vee cut green beans*|
|1 ⅓ c.||crushed Kettle brand Sweet Onion potato chips, sour cream and onion Pop chips, Piknik shoe string potatoes or TGI Friday's onion rings, divided|
- Combine soup, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup potato chips or onion rings in a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir well and sprinkle with the remaining potato chips or onion rings.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- *Use 1 (16- to 20-oz) bag frozen green beans, 2 (9 oz each) bags frozen green beans, 2 (14.5 oz each) cans green beans (drained) or about 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans.
- For Broccoli Casserole, substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli flowerets for the green beans.
- For cheese lovers, stir in 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese with soup. Omit the soy sauce. Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese when adding the remaining potato chips or onion rings.
- To add a festive touch, stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with the soup.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 1g