Individual pizzas make it easy to please everyone. Set out a variety of pizza toppings on a buffet bar to make it a pizza party.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 3/4 to 2 1/4 c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour, divided|
|1 tbsp.||ground flax meal|
|1||(1/4 oz) pkg active dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp)|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee sugar|
|¾ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¾ tsp.||Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
|⅔ c.||warm water (120 to 130 degrees)|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2 tsp.||minced garlic|
|1 tbsp.||yellow cornmeal|
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, flax meal, yeast, sugar, salt and Italian seasoning.
- Combine warm water, olive oil and garlic. Add to flour mixture. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well blended. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough with enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic. Lightly grease bowl; place dough in bowl and turn once. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double, about 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Punch dough down. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 4 portions for individual pizzas and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape each portion into a 6- or 7-inch round pizza. Place on prepared baking pan. Add desired toppings and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until bubbly.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 440mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2015.