Everything Chicken Nachos
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) container Hy-Vee sour cream|
|2 tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapenos|
|1 (13 oz) bag Tostitos Hint of Lime tortilla chips|
|¼ lbs. Hy-Vee bacon, chopped|
|1 lbs. Hy-Vee Cool Chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 c. Hy-Vee frozen corn, thawed|
|1 (8 oz) package shredded pepper jack cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sour cream and jalapenos in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or on an oven-safe serving platter.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Remove all but 1 teaspoon bacon drippings from skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Do not discard drippings. Add chicken pieces to skillet and sauté until browned and cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add an additional teaspoon bacon drippings and discard remaining drippings. Add peppers to skillet and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in black beans and corn and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Top tortilla chips with chicken, pepper mixture and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon and serve with jalapeno sour cream.
320 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 420mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 19g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 30%