Chicken Nachos Supreme
Servings and Ingredients
|Hy-Vee tortilla chips, any flavor*|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 (10 oz) can Hy-Vee chicken breast, drained|
|1 c. Hy-Vee Select black bean and corn salsa|
|1 c. Hy-Vee finely shredded Colby Jack cheese|
|Hy-Vee sour cream and chopped green onions, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on baking pan.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute red bell pepper, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon evenly over chips.
- Combine chicken and salsa in a bowl. Spoon over bell peppers. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped green onions, if desired.
- *Low-fat option: Use baked tortilla chips.