Chocolate Peanutty Popcorn
Servings and Ingredients
|12 c. Hy-Vee popped popcorn|
|1 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|⅔ c. light corn syrup|
|½ c. Hy-Vee margarine|
|½ c. peanut butter chips|
|½ c. Hy-Vee chocolate chips|
|½ c. Hy-Vee party peanuts|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
- Put popcorn into a 17-by-11-inch baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and margarine. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, peanuts and vanilla until chocolate and peanut butter chips are melted.
- Pour the hot chocolate mixture over popcorn. Stir gently to coat.
- Bake in a 300-degree oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on a large piece of waxed paper. Cool completely.