Chocolate Mousse Pie
Servings and Ingredients
|1 tsp. unflavored gelatin|
|2 tbsp. cold water|
|1 tbsp. boiling water|
|½ c. white sugar|
|¼ c. cocoa|
|1 c. Rich's Whip whipped topping, well-chilled|
|1 tsp. gluten-free vanilla|
|gluten-free chocolate crumb crust|
|additional whipped topping, if desired|
- Chill a small bowl in the refrigerator before starting the recipe.
- Sprinkle gelatin into cold water into a separate small bowl. Let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin.
- Add boiling water. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear.
- In the bowl that was chilled in the refrigerator, combine sugar and cocoa. Add Rich's Whip™ and vanilla.
- Beat mixture for 30 seconds on low speed or until smooth. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed, or until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture to chocolate mixture. Beat until blended. Pour into cooled chocolate crumb crust.
- Spread with additional topping, if desired. Chill for 2 hours before serving.