We did the breading, you do the baking. Chicken Parmesan has never been so easy.
For more recipes like this, check out Let's Meat & Sea on HSTV.com.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 Hy-Vee Parmesan panko chicken breasts|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|6 to 8 tbsp Hy-Vee pasta sauce|
|4 Hy-Vee mozzarella cheese slices|
|½ c. Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan|
|Hot, cooked Hy-Vee spaghetti|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook chicken about 4 minutes per side or until golden and crusty.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce, 1 slice of mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with cooked spaghetti.
Let's Meat & Sea on HSTV.com