Servings and Ingredients
|4||(4 oz each) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|1||(16 oz) bottle Wishbone Just 2 Good Italian dressing, divided|
|1||large Vidalia onion|
|4 slice(s)||Hy-Vee Texas toast|
|4 leaves||iceberg lettuce|
- Place chicken breast in a resealable plastic bag with 1 cup salad dressing. Seal and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Peel and slice onion into 1/2-inch slices. Place in a separate resealable plastic bag with 1 cup salad dressing. Seal and refrigerate.
- Remove onion from dressing. Discard dressing. Poke a wooden skewer through centers of the onion slices, carefully pushing the skewer all the way through the onion slice and out the other side.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken from dressing. Discard dressing. Place chicken on an uncovered grill over medium heat. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- Grill the onions, flipping occasionally, until browned and lightly charred, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and discard skewers.
- Grill the toast 5 to 10 minutes flipping once.
- Place a lettuce leaf and tomato slice on each piece of toast. Top each with a chicken breast and onion slice.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 8%