Toffee Crunch Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||sliced almonds|
|¾ c.||packed brown sugar|
|¼ tsp.||almond extract|
|1 c.||chocolate-flavored chips|
- Arrange crackers in the bottom of a well-buttered 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan; boil hard for 3 minutes. Stir in extract. Carefully pour over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until bubbly all over.
- Sprinkle with chips. When soft, spread to frost.
- Cut into small squares while warm or refrigerate and break into pieces while hard.
Midwest Country Fare chocolate-flavored chips package.