Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened|
|2 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|4 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|6 tbsp. Hy-Vee baking cocoa|
|1 c. Hy-Vee flour|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow crème|
|1 c. Hy-Vee peanut butter|
|2 c. Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips|
|3 c. Hy-Vee crispy rice cereal|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir butter, sugar and eggs. Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla and salt.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes; remove from oven.
- Carefully drop spoonfuls of marshmallow crème evenly over top of baked brownies.
- Return to oven 3 to 5 minutes to warm and then spread marshmallow cream evenly; set aside.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Stir in cereal until evenly coated. Gently spread mixture over marshmallow crème. Refrigerate before serving.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 2%