Sassy Caesar Chicken Burger Sliders
Spice up ground chicken with classic caesar salad flavors, then shape into patties and toss onto a smoky grill—a fun twist that makes everyone a little happier.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ lbs.||ground chicken|
|½||medium yellow onion, grated|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|¼ c.||fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|½ tsp.||kosher salt|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground black pepper|
|1||romaine heart, shredded|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided|
|3||tomatoes, medium, sliced|
|12 slice(s)||Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked|
|12||Hy-Vee Bakery ciabatta buns, split and toasted|
|Shaved Parmesan cheese, for garnish|
Things To Grab
- Large bowl
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Silicone pastry brush
- Meat thermometer
- Medium bowl
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, shredded Parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Combine thoroughly. Shape into twelve patties. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Brush both sides of each patty with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill patties for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, turning once halfway through grilling.
- In a bowl, toss together shredded romaine and 1/4 cup dressing. To serve, spread buns with remaining dressing. Top with tomato slices, bacon slices, romaine mixture, chicken burgers and, if desired, shaved Parmesan.
740 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Sodium: 1630mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 75g
- Protein: 39g
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 35%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2015