Caesar Chicken Wraps
Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp. olive oil|
|2 tsp. lemon juice|
|1 tbsp. Durkee Kansas City chicken seasoning|
|1 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|4 12-inch tortillas|
|1 (10 oz) pkg romaine lettuce, chopped|
|½ c. Caesar salad dressing|
|¼ c. shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Combine oil, lemon juice and Durkee™ Kansas City-style chicken seasoning in a large plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade. Grill chicken for 12 to 15 minutes or until center is no longer pink, turning once halfway through.
- Remove chicken from grill and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce; top with salad dressing and cheese.
- Fold in tortilla bottom, then both sides, leaving one end open.
740 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 32g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 1790mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 69g
- Protein: 40g
Vitamin A 80%
Vitamin C 30%