Chicken Caesar Wrap
Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp. olive oil|
|2 tsp. lemon juice|
|1 tsp. Spice Islands ground black pepper|
|1 tsp. Spice Islands garlic powder|
|1 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|4 (12-inch) flour tortillas|
|1 head(s) romaine lettuce, chopped|
|½ c. prepared Caesar salad dressing|
- Combine oil, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic powder in a large plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag and discard remaining bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken for 10 to 14 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once halfway through.
- Remove chicken from grill and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce; top with salad dressing.
- Fold in tortilla bottom, then both sides, leaving one end open.
770 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 37g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 960mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 68g
- Protein: 37g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 20%