Servings and Ingredients
|4||(3 oz each) salmon fillets, skin removed|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2 tbsp.||chopped shallots|
|2 clove(s)||garlic, chopped|
|1 c.||thinly sliced Portobello mushrooms|
|2||kale leaves, stemmed and roughly chopped|
|2||(15 oz each) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee 33%-less sodium chicken broth, or as needed|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in a greased baking dish. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and kale; season with salt and pepper. Cook until the mushrooms and kale start to wilt, 3 to 4 minutes.
- To make bean ragout, add white beans and 1/2 cup chicken stock; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until slightly thickened, but beans still retain their shape. Add a bit more stock to achieve desired consistency. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Place some of the bean ragout on each plate and top with the salmon fillets; serve immediately.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 780mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 34g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, February 20, 2016.